1) Randomly place each candy beneath an overturned cup at the center of the playing area.
2) Place each of the 3 glasses approximately 8' away, each in a different direction from the center cups.
3) When the clock starts, player may lift the first cup and must then pick up the candy underneath and place it into 1 of the glasses.
4) If a player overturns more than 1 cup at a time, the game is over.
5) Small candies must be placed by color in each glass on each podium. Player may choose which glass contains which color.
6) If a player places candies of different colors in the same glass, the game is over.
7) To complete the game, the contestant must place all 18 small candies grouped 6-of-a-kind into the 3 glasses within the 60-second time limit.
Instructions and blueprint videos on this site are provided for practice and entertainment purposes only. Games played on the show are subject to rules provided to contestants and game levels may vary depending on quantities, distances or other considerations required for successful completion.