1) Prior to game start, player places a single popsicle stick in his/her mouth.
2) When the clock starts, player will pick up and vertically stack one die at a time on the stick.
3) Player may not allow dice to rest against their nose or to touch any part of their face.
4) In the event that a die is dropped or falls off of the stick, player may take a replacement die off of the podium and use it in its place.
5) To complete the game, 6 dice must be stacked one on top of the other on the popsicle stick within the 60-second time limit
Instructions and blueprint videos on this site are provided for practice and entertainment purposes only. Games played on the show are subject to rules provided to contestants and game levels may vary depending on quantities, distances or other considerations required for successful completion.