1) Fill the tissue box with ping-pong balls, then attach tissue box to the back of belt. Put on the belt with the tissue box sitting at the small of the back.
2) When the clock starts, player may begin moving body to shake the ping-pong balls out.
3) Player's hands or arms may not touch the box or belt.
4) Player may only touch the floor with his or her feet.
5) To complete the game, player must get all 8 ping-pong balls out of the box within the 60-second time limit.
Instructions and blueprint videos on this site are provided for practice and entertainment purposes only. Games played on the show are subject to rules provided to contestants and game levels may vary depending on quantities, distances or other considerations required for successful completion.