1) Pencils are placed on playing surface in increments of 2, with all erasers facing the same direction.
2) When the clock starts, player picks up first set of 2 pencils and places them on the back of his/her hand.
3) Player must flip pencils into the air, then catch them together. Player adds two more pencils with each turn, building to a final set of 12.
4) Player cannot add the next set of 2 pencils until the previous set has been caught.
5) To complete the game, player must catch sets of 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, and finally 12 pencils in succession within the 60-second time limit.
Instructions and blueprint videos on this site are provided for practice and entertainment purposes only. Games played on the show are subject to rules provided to contestants and game levels may vary depending on quantities, distances or other considerations required for successful completion.