1) Set up the stack of cups so that there's 1 red cup with 39 blue cups stacked on top of it.
2) When the clock starts, player may grab a single cup from the top of the stack and place it on the bottom of the stack.
3) Player must use 1 hand to grab each cup, and must alternate hands with each cup.
4) If more than 1 cup is removed at a time, player must place all cups that are outside of the stack back on top of the stack before continuing.
5) Player must play the game from a standing position.
6) To complete the game, the red cup must be placed on the bottom after traveling through the stack, and the stack must be held in 1 hand at the red cup within the 60-second time limit.
Instructions and blueprint videos on this site are provided for practice and entertainment purposes only. Games played on the show are subject to rules provided to contestants and game levels may vary depending on quantities, distances or other considerations required for successful completion.